Sunday 11 May 2014

New Porcelain Hand Decorated Ceramic Pieces





Nervousness and excitement when we opened the kiln after firing!

Patrick Nash and myself










































Very happy to share images of my new collection of unique collaged hand decorated porcelain ceramic pieces, which are now live and available on my shop Gabote. Decorated with utmost care and love at my home based studio - these floral pieces are completely unique, one-off collectable designs perfect as a Wedding/Anniversary present or anyone looking for special and original floral ceramic pieces.
I would like to end this post saying a big thank you to local/talented Wimbledon Art Studio's ceramicist Patrick Nash, who kindly fired the pieces for me and to my other half Sebastián who took the nice product pictures you see above.
I will be showcasing and launching them at Wimbledon Village Art and Design Fair on 31st of May. If you live in London I invite you to come along and say hi, I will be offering a 5% discount for those who wish to subscribe to my newsletter.
..........
Muy contenta de compartir imágenes de mi nueva colección de piezas de porcelana únicas decoradas a mano mediante técnica de collage, ahora disponibles en mi tienda online Gabote. Decoradas con el mayor de los cuidados y con mucha alma y corazón en mi casa/ estudio, las piezas son completamente únicas, perfectas como regalo de bodas o aniversario o para cualquier persona que busca piezas florales de cerámica especiales y originales. 
Deseo terminar este post agradeciendo a Patrick Nash, talentoso ceramista local quien gentilmente horneó las piezas para mi y mi esposo Sebastián, quien tomó las lindas fotos de producto que ven arriba.
Voy a estar exhibiendo y lanzado estas piezas en la Wimbledon Village Art and Design fair el 31 de mayo. Si vives en Londres te invito a que vengas, estaré ofreciendo un 5% de descuento a aquellas personas que deseen suscribirse en mi boletín de noticias.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...