Monday 2 March 2015

Featured on Ella Magazine

Photo thanks to Daniela Cabrales


















This interview is without a doubt one of the most special ones I have made because it really made me think about my artistic journey, my beginnings, ideologies and challenges I had to face to reach the point where I am now... and still paving the path through hard work and dedication. If you would like to see the full interview just go to this link & register your details.
................
Esta entrevista ha sido sin lugar a duda una de las más especiales que he hecho ya que realmente me hizo pensar sobre el camino forjado, mis inicios, idealogías y retos que he tenido que enfrentar para alcanzar el punto ha donde he llegado. Camino que aún sigo construyendo con mucho esfuerzo y dedicación. Si quieres ver la entrevista completa sólo has click sobre este enlace y registra tus detalles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...